INSERT SIZES: PERFECT BOUND
|2-page inserts||8-3/8" w 11" h|
|4-page inserts||fold to 8-3/8" w 11" h|
|8-page inserts||fold to 8-3/8" w 11" h|
|Trim size||Trim size 8-1/8" w 10-3/4" h|
Allow 1/8" for head, foot, side, and gutter trim.
Keep essential copy elements 1/2" from trim edges.
ACCEPTABLE STOCK WEIGHT
60-80 lb. book
Insert shipments must be prepared according to the receiving requirements below. Prior to shipping inserts, notify Publisher at 201-391-8411 of quantity shipped, shipping vendor, and arrival date.
Clinical Schizophrenia & Related Psychoses
Fry Communications, Inc.
Ted van Pelt
800 West Church Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Receiving Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 2:00
Deliveries outside of regular business hours will be scheduled for the following day.
Inserts for multiple issues must be broken down on separate pallets or cartoned with specific quantities and labeled.
A Packing Slip containing the following information must accompany the shipment:
1. Total number of skids in the shipment
2. Total number of full cartons in shipment
3. Total number of partial cartons in shipment
4. Total quantity in shipment.
This information must be separated by item for multi-item
CS will not be held liable for products or counts delivered to us without proper identification.
1. Require four-way entry
2. Must have Tare Weight (weight of skids and packing materials) marked on the pallet.
3. Measure 40" x 48"
4. Maximum pallet height is 48"
5. A full pallet containing cartons, cases etc. must measure no more than 40" x 48" x 48".
Each Label and Pallet Load Flag requires the following identification information:
1. Customer Name
2. Publication (CS)
3. Description of item (e.g., advertiser name)
4. Quantity contained in each carton (we will not verify counts in each carton)
5. Total number of cartons in shipment (e.g., 1 of 2, 2 of 2)
6. Issue date
7. All cartons must be labeled with label facing out.
Shipment of 10 cartons or more must have a pallet load flag on all four sides.